Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Brick 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: 0boo

Reason for your ban: anvil grief

Who banned you: Belgnbor

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I guess I just got carried away. I really didn't think of the consequences too heavily and now I am facing them. All my friends are really mad at me now and I really want to make up for what I did. I could give the anvils back. If i get to get back on the server I would never do anything like that again. Me and my friends had already had a long discussion with me and it just so happens that they talked me out of stealing this week and then i get banned ( I can only play on the weekends). All in all I won't let any griefing happen between me or my friends and I heavily regret griefing. I really enjoy the server, the community is very nice, and I just hope for a second chance where I don't screw up.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I feel like hometowmc is a good smp server that me and my friends enjoy playing very much. We have been playing since around a month ago and we have really been enjoying the community and the environment. My friends want me to come back because we don't have another smp server as good as this one. All in all im sorry and im willing to make it up by giving the anvils back. I really didn't think much of is before but now I see the toll it has done to me and my friends.

To make sure I am speaking to the right person is your ingame name Hehespoon?

More Grief by you was found around the town that is attached to Warp Meliron.   Where you also took more anvils and Iron blocks etc.

I'm going to need a few responses from you. At least a full two sentences.

1) Why is grief and theft not allowed on our server?

2) Are you allowed to take/break things that belong to other players even if they're not claimed?

3) How do u think the grief that you did impacts on the owner of that build?
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

Hi. Yes it is me, hehespoon, i want to clarify that i changed my name just because i wanted to, not to get away from the things i have done. Yes, i did all the grief at meliron and now i am facing the consequences. now that i have said this, let me answer your questions.
1.grief and theft is not allowed on the server for multiple reasons. one is that many people work so hard for the things they have done and built, and stealing and griefing is basically taking those people(s) hard work and making it your own because you probably feel lazy. it makes people want to quit and very sad when they see their stuff stolen.
2.no, you are not, and the reason i see now that its not claimed would probably be because you need to vote for more claim blocks. If your new and want to make a cool creation, you cant claim all pf it because you only have so many claim blocks. so basically my answer is no.
3.I think the grief i have done makes the owner feel hurt and probably disgusted and sad. i could only imagine owning a cool, public warp just for a part of it to be taken by someone i dont even know. i have re-read the rules and all i can say is that i am truly sorry.
PS- i have a market in ./warp market. i do sell iron ironically. please take all of it, everything in my shop. although not all of it is stolen property. (some of my friends use afk iron farm to get some) but i feel it is well deserved. please take my slot in the market away and please DO NOT ban my friends or punish them for what i have done. they didnt encourage it, cheer me on, or anything like that. ive had a discussion. with them rigjt before i was banned because they found out. i have no affiliation with them when it comes to stealing. If you need to empty my balance please do that too, if that is what you feel is needed. I wont ever let something like this happen to myself or anyone again. i am truly deeply sorry to the owner of melfarm and i will return everything if you guys happen to be online but idk the name of the melfarm owner :/ all in all im sorry for making you read all of this and even griefing in the first place :/

OK, still finding pockets of grief that you did (all around the same time) but do feel your apology is sincere, so I am giving you a second chance. I have removed the Iron from your market stall, however there are still 7 outstanding beacons, please hand these over to a staff member upon return. Remember if you didn't place it, don't touch it. You have been unbanned.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

(10-15-2020, 07:29 AM)belgnbor Wrote: OK, still finding pockets of grief that you did (all around the same time) but do feel your apology is sincere, so I am giving you a second chance.  I have removed the Iron from your market stall, however there are still 7 outstanding beacons, please hand these over to a staff member upon return.  Remember if you didn't place it, don't touch it.  You have been unbanned.
Sure, thanks