• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Will you join us?
Join us!
Forget us!
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mouth needs brains
Sad As the Result of hunger of zombies, i have deciced to join them. The zombies dont have enougj brains to keep their groups up, and they are close to disappear to dust from this cubical world. So, id like to join the zombies and spend 2 weeks with the zombie lifestyle on the server to help zombies and yndead monsters. This means im going on zombie look on the forums also. (Notice: i wont be rude, and i wont attack players on the server) anyone who wants to help me and zombies is free to join! Lets get some brains!  Big Grin

If you choosed to join us, great! Go ahead! If you choosed to fight against us, slay as many zombies you can until the zombie life is over.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I'm in!

Brainzzz

Im In!

/d zombie baby

Also, do pigmen count? They are technically zombies

Like i said, all the undead mobs. This means mobs wich take damage from healing potions. For example, creepers, dont.

Sorry, just a bit confused, how does this game work exactly? I'm not joining (as im not on the server) but it sounds interesting and i'd like to understand it haha
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

(04-06-2016, 03:56 AM)Wrexial33 Wrote: Sorry, just a bit confused, how does this game work exactly? I'm not joining (as im not on the server) but it sounds interesting and i'd like to understand it haha
Basically you just /d into and undead creature

Such as

Zombie
Baby zombie
Pigman 
Pigman baby (I'm going to be a baby pigman because the normal sized ones block your site :p)

To answer your question wrex, this is like: join zombies week. You disguise as any undead monster (skeleton, wither skeleton, zombie, baby zombie, pigmen, babypigmen, wither, giant zombie)
If you truly want to go rad, go on zombie look even on the forums! Put zombie avatar, signature and bio! That way, you can prove you are on the zombie side! On the server, please dont kill so much ubdead monsters. ( if they attack you, then you can butcher them). Also remember to cry for brains. This will last 2 weeks.

I'll half join in lol I'll /d zombie ect. whenever I can/remember to lol
- KatNip

thanks for everyone who took part in, it was a huge succes! after the zombies saw that their food, humans, were using their delicous brain to help then to improve their lifestyle, they realized that the enemy wasnt humans, but loneliness. yes, loneliness is the worlds deadliest silent killer. they improved their lifestyle by human-hugging, reduced brain-eating and going on vacations more often. together, we have saved the future of the zombies! thank you all who took part in, and those who didnt, but still did think twice before attacking a random zombie in the rain. we have saved them!

and no worries, i have another event up-coming for the next month >: )