• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Trying to rejoin the server)
Brick 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: H3RTZ_

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because it has been two years or so since I have been banned. From what I remember I was banned because I stole a painting from a house that had been abanadoned by a player that had not been on in months. Despite the fact that the player was no long active on the server, it does not excuse my actions. I was being foolish and greedy and decided to blatantly ignore the rules of the server. These rules are in place to create a fun and relaxing atmosphere where people can play and not have to worry, and I violated that. Since that time I have changed, and I think things through more clearly. I will not tread on other's builds that they have worked so hard to create, and I will not steal things that others have worked hard to obtain. I am sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I want to rejoin this server. I remember fondly playing on the server for a couple of years and I remember how great the community is. I have never been able to find a server that has such a warm community like Hometown does. This server is amazing, I hope I can get a second chance and help this server grow and continue to be a welcome community for all who wish to join.

Actually, I banned you for grief of my Nether fortress. You broke glass to get at the blaze spawner. There was some other damage (112 blocks) but my screenshots do not show enough detail. Normally I scan back for other grief but in your case I did not.

This ban appeal is accepted. Welcome back the HT!

Please reread all the rules (/rules).
/Rowebot

Please make your own thread. Don't post on another person's thread.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(10-16-2020, 01:28 AM)Rowebot Wrote: Actually, I banned you for grief of my Nether fortress.  You broke glass to get at the blaze spawner.  There was some other damage (112 blocks) but my screenshots do not show enough detail.  Normally I scan back for other grief but in your case I did not.

This ban appeal is accepted.  Welcome back the HT!

Please reread all the rules (/rules).

Thank you for giving me a second chance!