• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charlesington's ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Charlesington

Reason for your ban: I was banned for doing stuff at /Warp diamond however the only thing i was doing was trying to fix it after a player had mined alot of stuff.

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I never did anything against the rules (or so i think) and i will make sure to not go back to /Warp diamond. If there was anything i did, Please notify me so i can make it right again <3

Why do you want to come back: I was really enjoying the server and even bought a rank. I played on it alot and was very invested in building and meeting new friends

First, please don't attempt to fix any grief, otherwise it may will look like more grief to staff. Instead report the grief to staff right away.

Second, the ban wasn't just for that. As shown in the image below, several hours before your fix you took two nether stars (and a bedrock for a moment before returning it) from the chest at the same place, despite the sign on the chest saying "Do not touch, not yours".

[Image: nsjBZe7.png]

Stealing from chests that are not yours is another form of grief, and is also against the rules on Hometown. Please don't do it again.

Consider this a warning. You've been unbanned.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

OH i only just remembered that! Next time a staff member comes online i will ask them to take the stars from me!