• 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Ban Appeal
Exclamation 
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Egg07

Reason for your ban: Xray hacking

Who banned you: DoxNotch

Why should you be unbanned: I share my account with a roommate, they installed xray for optifine on my client without consulting me and decided to go on the server and mine for ancient debris to see if it works, needless to say they were then banned, Although I'm aware that Xray Is against the rules, they were not so therefore I am no longer allowing them to use this account and have removed the xray from my client.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy going on this server almost everyday, I get really stressed out from exams so I look forward to this server when I'm free, needless to say now that I cant go on, I don't know what to do, I really cant find another server like this, it reminds me of servers I would used to play on when I was like in middle school which is a crazy good nostalgic feeling, although Im aware that xray appeals are rare, I appreciate the time I've had on the server

Answer the following :

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?

(11-13-2020, 12:15 PM)DoxNotch Wrote: Answer the following :

Why is X-raying bad? Xray effects the economy of the game and provides an advantage over other players who play the game fairly, it is also against the server rules.

How does X-raying affect other players? It is an unfair advantage over mineral gathering, it can also be used for griefing.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? It can offer the user more resources in shorter time which can allow them to offset the server economy, resulting in other players being at a loss in the economy

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray? Buy the item, trade for the item, work for the item.

What have you learned from this ban? Xray damages the server as a whole both the resources and the players and staff alike, I also learned not to trust my roommate with my minecraft account
-Egg07

You have been unbanned. Your balance has been reset to 0 and you will have to turn over any diamond/netherite items and ancient debris items to a staff member when you log on. If you do not you will be rebanned. Welcome back to Hometown.

(11-14-2020, 06:58 AM)Insomniac_Killer Wrote: I am incredibly sorry. I didn't mean any harm, I just wanted some diamonds because I'm very impatient. My friend Dragon_Slayer909 was not cheating, I was telling him where the diamonds were, he has been playing HomeTown for over a year and has spent money on the server. Please unban him. You can leave me banned but please, I beg, unban Dragon_Slayer909. I have never hacked up until this point and I have felt the tole. I feel everyone deserves a second chance. He earned all his stuff legitimately and I feel terrible for him having to lose everything. Please reconsider, Gaven, or Insomniac_Killer.

This is another players ban appeal. Please create your own ban appeal thread. Also double check who banned you.

(11-14-2020, 08:38 AM)DoxNotch Wrote:
(11-14-2020, 06:58 AM)Insomniac_Killer Wrote: I am incredibly sorry. I didn't mean any harm, I just wanted some diamonds because I'm very impatient. My friend Dragon_Slayer909 was not cheating, I was telling him where the diamonds were, he has been playing HomeTown for over a year and has spent money on the server. Please unban him. You can leave me banned but please, I beg, unban Dragon_Slayer909. I have never hacked up until this point and I have felt the tole. I feel everyone deserves a second chance. He earned all his stuff legitimately and I feel terrible for him having to lose everything. Please reconsider, Gaven, or Insomniac_Killer.

This is another players ban appeal. Please create your own ban appeal thread. Also double check who banned you.

I have no idea how to check who banned me.