Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ny4g1t0 ban appeal
Heart 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: ny4g1t0

Reason for your ban: Chest theft

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I can explain my situation. So, I had been using a Minecraft account that I didn't want to be using anymore, so I gave all of the items in my chests and such to my friend in the server. I left the server with my old account and then logged in with my new account, ny4g1t0 since my old user, n4g1t0 was used. I got all my stuff back from my friend and began to use the server like normal again. After voting I tried to log on the server and it says I was banned.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is the only server I really play on and I enjoy playing on it with my friends and such. I have my own room and a cottage and a lot of artwork that I would like to admire as I usually do. I'm really happy playing on Hometown and I don't really know why I was banned but I would like to go back as soon as possible. 

My apologizes. I'm not aware of this. Next time, please give staff a heads-up so you don't get mistakenly banned for it again. You've been unbanned.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]