Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long awaited ban appeal for spirodoesmc
Exclamation 
Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownsmp

Minecraft name: spirodoesmc

Reason for your ban: hacking/xray/y'know hacks in such like orefinder 

Who banned you: what i remember it was startgirl?

Why should you be unbanned: where do i start? ahh ok 
i am a person who does hack in mc usally i go on servers and mess around
i do not ddos 
heres what happend on that day i got on i when on a mining trip used xray found diamonds then i used it again too find more! sometimes i mistakeing click x or v to enable xray or cave finder that does not matter
the thing is i was wrong i missunderstood what power they have and so they found out easiliy and i was banned. ip banned, i  am sorry very sorry for doing this i know now not to mess with servers another reason my cousin is banned to so is my sister they like that server... i feel bad for them. my cousin got very mad at me ( i live with my cousin yes thats a fact dont judge  me wait why would you? judge me?) so did my sister
even if i dont get unbanned please unip ban me and let them join and not me let them have the fun....
when i was running around in the fields i was jailed clueless till i knew i messed up i didnt know they had that power.... i seriously messed up then shortly after while in prison i was banned please forgive me im sorry for what i have done....

Why do you want to come back: my friend yeye or yeavaud told me about this about the server
she said theres huge stores amazing staff vote ranks all kinds of stuff i was exicted
i whent on minecraft and go on the server i was not lied to of course many rules where adjusted but then i met nice people intense shops and warps then next day my sister joined she loved it i brought a house near somewhere so to sum my amazing experience  why i want to comeback its a great server!

Additional notes: sorry if this is late or something i sorta forgot about it after a while and is busy irl
please take my appeal into thinking and i hope u have a good day! bye!

Okie doke, so this ban appeal isn't quite the level of detail we usually look for in an unban, so you'll have to add more to be considered. X-ray is a serious offense on our server, and we reflect that in the ban appeal process. For your ip to be unbanned, that'll need to be its own appeal.