Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: xDariusPylyser.

Reason for your ban: X-Ray.

Who banned you: DoxNotch

Why should you be unbanned: I came to the server around 12/3/2020 if I'm not wrong''. I've spend a long time mining without any good loot I had 1stack iron and maybe 10 gold or something. Then I see everyone with netherite armor which is sad for me since I only have iron armor. I really wanted more which I shouldn't, Now I just added x-ray to see how it goes. and mined straight for some diamonds so I could craft a diamond armor set. I shouldn't have installed that pack. I just wanted more, to look nice together with other's. Now I'm banned which is totally my own fault. And DoxNotch did a good job i admit it.

Why do you want to come back: I've been looking for a good server for a few weeks, and Hometown is the best one I have found in a while. I like the people, staff. Only the vote ranks are a bit less interesting. But the rules are clear, resource worlds etc... everything Someone would want in a server.

Note: I would appreciate if I would be allowed back into the server. I've deleted the pack, since it gave me terrible luck on the first 10minutes. Although it's my onw fault, and I apologize for it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Greetings: Darius.

ING-name: xDariusPylyser.
Living Place: Belgium (UTC+2).

Please answer the following questions:

Why is X-raying bad?

How does X-raying affect other players?

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy?

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray?

What have you learned from this ban?

(12-08-2020, 06:53 AM)Please answer the following questions: Wrote: Why is X-raying bad? - Because it counts as cheating. Which is not fair for other players on the server.

How does X-raying affect other players? - When someone uses X-Ray, they're way faster than others in receiving gear and tools. Which can make them feel bad since they might've put more time into the server than the one using x-ray. This can also lead to arguments and bulling.

How does X-raying affect the server’s economy? - The user using x-ray can sell the ores for cheaper which since they have a lot of them. Which leads to an unstable economy for others/server.

If you really need an item what is a better way of getting it than using X-Ray? - Mining without x-ray or buying it at an payer's shop.

What have you learned from this ban? - That cheating isn't fun for myself and others. It also ruins my own experience i have in minecraft. And this can also have the same reaction to other's on the server.

You have been unbanned. Your balance has been reset to 0 and you will have to turn over any diamonds/diamond armor/diamond tools to a staff member when you log on. If you do not you will be rebanned. Welcome back to Hometown.

Thank you for taking your time, to communicate with me. I really appreciate it. 

Ofcourse that was the first thing I was going to do when i came back online if i got unbanned. returning diamonds I literally just started using x-ray 5-10mins before you banned me. I have about 40diamonds I think.

Thank you for the unban, and I will never again break a rule. And if I do, I would only disappoint myself and you.