• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned from the SMP server.

Minecraft name: thatbarrettkid14

Reason for your ban: I stole from /warp diamond

Who banned you: melaniedeebot

Why should you be unbanned: I realize stealing is not an offence to be taken lightly. I'm not going to make any excuses. I was having quite a bad day for personal reasons and did this out of anger (which should not be directed towards anyone else and I realize that now. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused and am willing to make it right. I really wish to be unbanned because I feel up until this event, I was nice to everyone on there and a functioning member of the hometown community.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because this has been one of the extremely few servers for me that I've thoroughly enjoyed playing and I spent a lot of time on here, making a few friends. I really enjoy the community and, if given a second chance, want to prove that I can become a functioning supportive member again.

Yea tbh i was surprised to see your name on the grief because up until now you haven't been a problem player..

Not sure what happened in game that caused you to be so angry that you felt the need to to grief, but uh, please voice your concerns with a staff member instead of taking it out on some poor player's build next time.

Thanks.

You've been unbanned.