Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned for x-ray (long time ago)
Server you were banned on (smp.hometownmc.com) :Minecraft server

Minecraft name: NickelessNick99

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I regret cheating and this server is one of best I've played on, also I was unaware about the rules at the time.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to play with my friends, I learnt my lesson and grew up not to use cheats and if I would keep being who I was when I was in the server, I wouldn't be putting this much effort for an appeal.

P.S. Thank you for your patience and time to read this, have a wonderful day  Smile

Star is no longer part of our staff team so I will be taking over your appeal.

Now to be honest, x-ray appeals are rarely accepted, unless they are very long and well written.

[Image: kVpEXij.png]

So I'm going to have you answer a few questions, and remember, very thorough, thought-out answers would be in your best interest. Like, more than just a few sentences.

1. If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

2. It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

3. How could x-raying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops? How could it affect the server economy over all?

1. If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

If I were competing with someone else and won through cheating, no it would absolutely be unfair for the other person. Those actions alone would make me feel horrible as a person. Also, cheating might hurt the other players feelings and might feel discouraged to play again. I think winning fairly is to NOT include cheating at all.

2. It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

I think they would feel very upset, frustrated and disappointed if they were to know that I had more diamonds and not put near effort as what the rules implanted to be. I would also feel like they would feel like they wasted their times mining for hours and it just wouldn't be fair for others. It's definitely important to think of others before doing actions that may result consequences.

3. How could x-raying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops? How could it affect the server economy over all?

x-raying and selling diamonds would affect owners and or other shops by diamonds being over saturated and having a less fun experience in the server. It would definitely affect the server economy over all because everyone would be having diamonds, the server would be more chaotic. People would also get more bored, it would take less effort to buy the items you need and it would defeat the purpose of the HomeTown's sever experience since it's survival.

I just wanted to also note for #3 that you can easily bankrupt a player's shop if you have an endless supply of easy diamonds you're selling to them, but you're right about how it affects the economy for sure.

It sounds like you understand the implications of your actions. Keep in mind that should you get banned again, there will be no second chances.

You've been unbanned.

Thank you so much  Smile

Server you were banned on smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Liu_talent

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: i acknowledge that i have been banned by using x ray and hereby agree that i will not to do it again.

Why do you want to come back: the server are fun and i would like to play it . i learnt my lesson i will not do cheating again

Please don't post on another player's appeal. You need to make your own thread.

Hi, I was wondering before you close this thread, can you unban me from the old server as well please. its IP is smp.hometownmc.com:25566 I think. 

The reason of ban was the same, just got carried through to the new server. 

Thank you for taking you're time to read this, hopefully you can make this possible.

Nick

P.S. Here's the video of what I'm talking about https://streamable.com/lq70it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Done.