• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grief
Home base was griefed. Front door gone, as well as small melon farm, map that was on wall inside cave-house gone as well. These are minor but still frustrating. Share house with one other player but they haven't been on for a while. Found inappropriate art on top of a broken tent I built as well. I will remove it but it was there. Fletcher Frank (I think that's his name) and farmer Placeholder(I forgot to rename) two villagers gone as well, they were reciding in a fort overlooking the base.

(01-30-2021, 06:41 AM)That1Pyro Wrote: Home base was griefed. Front door gone, as well as small melon farm, map that was on wall inside cave-house gone as well. These are minor but still frustrating. Share house with one other player but they haven't been on for a while. Found inappropriate art on top of a broken tent I built as well. I will remove it but it was there. Fletcher Frank (I think that's his name) and farmer Placeholder(I forgot to rename) two villagers gone as well, they were reciding in a fort overlooking the base.

Hi please send me your coordinates and also next time use get help in discord for a faster response
Everything is Panda

x=250 z=600

The melon farm and the villagers are back thnx for the help. I can fix the house since its a small hole broken into the wall.