The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost account
Exclamation 
Hi Admin,

Im TheReem19, new to minecraft server. Started playing 3 months ago. I really need a huge favor and assistance. I lost my Minecraft account which is under the name of TheReem19. i realized I bought an unauthorized account and got scammed. I cant login to Minecraft nor get the recovery password. I want to buy a new account from mojang authorized dealer.

however, that's not the problem. many of you know me in the hometown server community. I have a town named racoon city, a shop (warp cheapshop) and balance around 40k which I worked day in and out to make savings. If I buy a new account, all those will be gone. I need to ask if you could transfer those to my new account once I've bought an authorized mojang account for my Minecraft. Please guys, its my hard work. I really need to know if admin could do that for me or else I may have to give up.

Many of you know me in the server, I am a dedicated player and have been very decent to people. It really breaks my heart knowing I lost my hard work due to the account issue. I don't care about my rank but I don't want my hard work to go in vein. Please help. Can admin transfer my belonging once I bought my new account which is my balance. Perhaps the town admin can unclaim it and then I will claim back the shop. The rest I will claim back once I saved enough claim block. Please admin. HELP. i have a lot of valuable items in my chest including netherite stuffs.

Messages In This Thread
Lost account - by TheReem - 01-02-2021, 04:56 PM
RE: Lost account - by TheDutyPaid - 01-02-2021, 05:57 PM
RE: Lost account - by TheReem - 01-02-2021, 06:53 PM
RE: Lost account - by melaniebeedot - 01-02-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: Lost account - by TheReem - 01-03-2021, 03:20 AM