• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost account
Exclamation 
Hi Admin,

Im TheReem19, new to minecraft server. Started playing 3 months ago. I really need a huge favor and assistance. I lost my Minecraft account which is under the name of TheReem19. i realized I bought an unauthorized account and got scammed. I cant login to Minecraft nor get the recovery password. I want to buy a new account from mojang authorized dealer.

however, that's not the problem. many of you know me in the hometown server community. I have a town named racoon city, a shop (warp cheapshop) and balance around 40k which I worked day in and out to make savings. If I buy a new account, all those will be gone. I need to ask if you could transfer those to my new account once I've bought an authorized mojang account for my Minecraft. Please guys, its my hard work. I really need to know if admin could do that for me or else I may have to give up.

Many of you know me in the server, I am a dedicated player and have been very decent to people. It really breaks my heart knowing I lost my hard work due to the account issue. I don't care about my rank but I don't want my hard work to go in vein. Please help. Can admin transfer my belonging once I bought my new account which is my balance. Perhaps the town admin can unclaim it and then I will claim back the shop. The rest I will claim back once I saved enough claim block. Please admin. HELP. i have a lot of valuable items in my chest including netherite stuffs.

Hi Reem happy new year

Just dropping a reply, looking forward to see your return and new name. I'm sure our fine staff will help you out of your headache.

(01-02-2021, 05:57 PM) pid=\33838' Wrote:Hey Duty,

Happy New Year to you too. Thank you so much. Yeah, it sucks for what happened. I am so inexperience and made the wrong desicion. Hopefully admins can help me to sort it out. 

Admin here...

Sorry to hear of your account troubles. Yes, of course we can help you out with transferring everything over to your new account, that's not a problem at all. Just look for me or another Admin in game when you join with your new account and we'll get you all taken care of.

Happy New Year!

(01-02-2021, 11:10 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote: OMG! That's a huge relief for me. I thought i'm gonna lose it all. Thank you Melanie. Appreciate it