• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned for x-ray (long time ago)
1. If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

If I were competing with someone else and won through cheating, no it would absolutely be unfair for the other person. Those actions alone would make me feel horrible as a person. Also, cheating might hurt the other players feelings and might feel discouraged to play again. I think winning fairly is to NOT include cheating at all.

2. It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

I think they would feel very upset, frustrated and disappointed if they were to know that I had more diamonds and not put near effort as what the rules implanted to be. I would also feel like they would feel like they wasted their times mining for hours and it just wouldn't be fair for others. It's definitely important to think of others before doing actions that may result consequences.

3. How could x-raying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops? How could it affect the server economy over all?

x-raying and selling diamonds would affect owners and or other shops by diamonds being over saturated and having a less fun experience in the server. It would definitely affect the server economy over all because everyone would be having diamonds, the server would be more chaotic. People would also get more bored, it would take less effort to buy the items you need and it would defeat the purpose of the HomeTown's sever experience since it's survival.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for x-ray (long time ago) - by NickelessNick99 - 01-05-2021, 04:57 AM