Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Sispyhus0

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Jeff8675

Why should you be unbanned: I regret using xray and i wont use it again. I've realized it just
spoils the fun. Even if i cheat again ill just get banned and wont be unbanned ever again so whats
the purpose of hacking again? And ive been banned like a month or two ago so ive had time to think
it over.

Why do you want to come back: Because this is the only smp server that ive enjoyed playing at. The
community is way more genuine and lively then every other server ive played at. So please
consider my appeal.

Can anybody please review this? I've been posting for 1-2 weeks and nobody has replied yet.

We generally don’t accept xray ban appeals unless they are like, really good. Like very long and in depth with like some serious effort. Because xray is like a zero tolerance policy of ours, there’s really no excuse for anyone to be doing it anyways, there’s multiple mentions of it in the tutorial and rules and quiz when you first join so.. if you still do it anyways, your chances are very slim, unless like I said, your appeal is REALLY good. Are you sure this is the appeal you want to submit?

(01-14-2021, 08:21 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote: We generally don’t accept xray ban appeals unless they are like, really good. Like very long and in depth with like some serious effort. Because xray is like a zero tolerance policy of ours, there’s really no excuse for anyone to be doing it anyways, there’s multiple mentions of it in the tutorial and rules and quiz when you first join so.. if you still do it anyways, your chances are very slim, unless like I said, your appeal is REALLY good. Are you sure this is the appeal you want to submit?

It's simple and to the point, i could always use a different account if i were here just to hack. There really isnt anything else to add. I really enjoyed my time in here and i don't want to disturb the community any further with these low acts.
This is the appeal i want to submit.