Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: GrayPlays06

Reason for your ban: Major Grief in Warp res

Who banned you: Elsio

Why should you be unbanned:  I fully admit that what I did was wrong. You guys gave me a space to be creative and explore I stepped over the line and I shouldn't have. What I did was for my personal gain but I didn't need it I should have done something else within the rules. For that I am truly sorry, If you do decide to give me a chance I will do whatever I can so you can trust me and we can have fun.

Why do you want to come back: HomeTown is one of the first servers I joined with my friend Prochaskies, we just wanted a place where we could build together and find community. We certainly found that here and i took advantage of that tight knit community. Prochaskies had nothing to do with it he didn't even know about what i was doing. While i think that having me in the server could provide more creativity I fully understand what i did was wrong and I know that Prochaskies will have a great time even without me, as we were approached by many different and kind people who wanted to say hi to the new players. 
Thank you for the opportunity to apologize and thank you for even hearing me out.

GrayPlays06

Hello please Answer the following questions; if you do not put enough effort into the answers your appeal will be denied.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?

-Elsio
Everything is Panda

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

Not unless given permission by said player

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

No the staff will take care of it if banned for a long period of time or if the ban is not able to be appealed 

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

No if it's been abandoned for more than three months the staff will take care of it 

I should put the block back if I can or make the same block and place it. I'd probably write an apology 

5) What have you learned from this experience?

Servers are a great way to make cool things and meet cool people. it's a privilege that a space like that is available and that I should treat it with respect in order to have a good time 

GrayPlays06

Could you please correct the answer of the following question?

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13
Everything is Panda

hi i reread the rules over and over i don't know if i'm blind and just missed it but i see no mention of what to do when an accident occurs

GrayPlays06

Answer) You immediately notify staff to fix it and avoid fixing it yourself

I will unban you for now, please make sure to not grief again

-Elsio
Everything is Panda