• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the slums (check for updates i will just edit post for updates)
the slums
edit: ig the photo didnt load but heres my new template for "Downtown Slums" (a work in progress)
https://cubical.xyz/project/rekj
check this link out its just a schematic editor

Now the edits include:
  • room enough on plots for claiming
  • personal farm
  • front yard(with fences)
  • back yard(no fence)
  • first floor (1 room)
  • second floor(1 bedroom)
  • top layer(just to hang out/have a farm if u want to keep the farm or not its up to u)
  • the roads are also wider (now 3 blocks wide) this will allow street signs
  • DOORS!!
  • Bed
Other things to know about the slums:
  1. we have a rules board(thanks to ThatOneWolfe)
  2. we have a new co-mayor/assistant ign: "epic" something like that (NOT AN OFFICAL RANK IN TOWN) he just has full access to it at the moment while we build the town (I STILL OWN THE TOWN 100%)
  3. Population is currently: 12 (i believe lol it keeps growing) 
If anyone would like to suggest features or would like to help make this upcoming town better as it develops please do so or do any of these things:
1. use the voting system and use name: svgma (I do not think this is against the rules but if it is ill edit it out if told to) this will help me level up inorder to create a warp
2. become part of the community and join the town, all u need to do is select an open house then do /pay svgma 100 next put a sign above the entry way and its ur house (this will make the population of the town larger, I will update the sign MYSELF when i notice new members, IF I AM NOT ONLINE DO NOT TRY GETTING A HOUSE THIS IS CALLED GREIFING BECAUSE U DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO MESS WITH STUFF)
3. become a donator to the slums and do /pay svgma and pay whatever u want to donate (i will add a way to donate while i am offline probally with chests)
i cool

Might be a good idea to do update posts off the original thread of when you introduced Blue City the Slums instead of doing a new thread eveytime, to keep all the information together:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...5#pid35295