• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
/warp Hellkour! $100k prize! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (100% REAL) (ALMOST DIED!)
Okie dokie, here's the latest:

I've seen a lot of chatter asking about the parkour, and about whether or not it was completed/the prize claimed. To put not-so-simple: yes and no.
To elaborate: yes, the parkour was completed and the prize was claimed. However, due to a series of unfortunate events, the prize is no longer claimed and is back in my possession. 

This being said, there are a few new ground rules/restrictions. Apologies in advance to those who fall under these who were playing fairly, but it is in the best interest of both myself, the staff who have to deal with this, and the other competitors that these be put into place:

1. You must be Member+ to win. VIP status does not matter, and will not be taken into consideration. If you are under Experienced rank and win, the prize will not be distributed to you. 
2. There will be a holding time of 120 hours (5 days) after the winner is announced. This applies to whoever the winner is, regardless of rank. I have my reasons for this and will not negotiate this. 120 hours after you win, I will mail you the details on how to claim the prize.

Now, to reiterate the rules. Please read these before asking me questions like "Is this jump possible???????" or "can we use potion effects?"
1. No cheating. Those caught cheating at all will be disqualified from the contest. Period. I don't care if you want to restart and not cheat. You're more than welcome to do so, you just won't be able to get the prize. 
1a. Potions. Fire res and regen are allowed. Nothing else. Period. Same with beacon effects. 
1b. Soulspeed boots are not allowed, along with anything that alters the way that you move (soulspeed, speed, jump boost, etc.)
2. Don't be a nuisance. Wait for your turn on jumps. Don't bodyblock or push other players. 
3. Don't rage in chat. Use PM's or /party
4. Please please please please please stop asking me if the jumps are possible. They are. Each and every single one of them. 
5. After the second level you will see trapdoors/doors. Click them, but not excessively. You only need to click it once. Anything else makes it annoying for me when I'm validating your win. Failing to click ALL of the doors/trapdoors that you are able to will result in an invalid win. I realize that some trapdoors are locked. This is for a reason, it means they're part of the jump or just simply not meant to be clicked. You don't need to tell me that they're locked. I know

I wish everyone the best of luck once more. If you see anyone breaking the rules please either PM me or in the case that i’m offline/afk, mail me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: /warp Hellkour! $100k prize! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (100% REAL) (ALMOST DIED!) - by Nether_Ruler - 01-29-2021, 10:21 AM