Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Exclamation 
Server: SMP

Minecraft name: corpusedimus

Reason for your ban: "Baned by Kat for innapropriate builds/disrespect."

Who banned you: Who banned me: "Kat" - i don't remember if this was their name or an alias

Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because it's been upwards of i think 7 years now, since i was banned, and i was a dumb kid, and I'm like 15 now, not 8 lol. Kids do dumb stuff all the time, you know?

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to see what's happen since I was banned, and play Minecraft on a server i haven't been to in 7 years.

this feels incredibly demeaning, but whatever, it's been so long *insert man behind the slaughter clip here*

Hi I will be taking over for Katnip on this appeal!

Please answer the following questions?

1)Why shouldn't you build obscene builds?

2)What have you learned from your experience?
Everything is Panda

1) Inappropriate builds are not nice to look at, and they can be offensive. Kids play this game, and they don't wanna see any of that.

2) I've learnt not to be an arse online, as I did many times as a kid. If a community is full of nice people, I should streive to be nice a well.

Do you have a record of the date of my ban? I'd love to find out when it happened

Hello Sanguise

http://imgur.com/a/6jlsr

Please refer to the above link to the inappropriate build. Also I was made aware that you told a staff member "Fuck you!" So one final thing before I approve your ban request.

1. What should your response be when a staff member tells you about a build, or in anything related that violates any rules. What sort of behavior is expected from?

Please answer the above in detail
Everything is Panda