• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well... it's worth a try
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Maximus_Tom

Reason for your ban: Vanilla glitch x-ray, using someone else's name without permission, and pushing Reaper_DN away at /warp hg

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: To be frankly honest, you have no reason to unban me, but I will make an effort to complete this section. 
1. Vanilla x-ray exploit via the composter piston glitch: Originally, I was just looking for caves to light up near my mob farm. I admit to mining a few ores (I did not find any diamonds), but when questioned, I voluntarily voided everything. Mel gave me a warning, and that was that. I did not use any packs or hacks, although a vanilla exploit is still bannable, so that is still wrong for me to do. I understand the strict guidelines with X-Raying, so it would not surprise me if this in particular gets me perm banned. It is unfair to other players because it is an unfair advantage with caving/mining, so I could get things easily, while others have to grind for hours.
2. Using someone else's name without permission: I have some history with this one, mainly with using Mel's name on items and other stuff. The day following the X-Ray incident, I first used /nick to use TheReem93's name, although I changed it to NotTheReem93. I then stupidly proceeded to /nick as Notmelaniebeedot, and Mel was kinda irritated with me. (rightfully) She removed my /nick, then said that if I ever did it again, I would be banned. I did not do that again. It is wrong to use someone else's name without their permission because it may make them uncomfortable and upset.
3. Pushing Reaper_DN out of the way at /warp hg: This one has got to take the cake for dumbest thing I did. I was already on thin ice after the X-Ray and the name incidents, but I still, for some idiotic reason or another, pushed Reap out of the way at his own warp while he was AFKing. It was rude, and unacceptable. I am deeply apologetic to Reap and anyone else who was negatively affected by this. It could have cost Reap hours of AFK loot.

Why do you want to come back: I really like this server, and I have done so much on it. My best friend also plays on HomeTown, so I want to be able to play with him.
I  Heart  Los Angeles Dodgers 

Going forward, try to think about your decisions before you make them, how they will affect others, if they are fair to the game, and if they will get you in trouble.

You have been unbanned.

(03-07-2021, 11:10 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Going forward, try to think about your decisions before you make them, how they will affect others, if they are fair to the game, and if they will get you in trouble.

You have been unbanned.

Probably a good idea. Thanks a lot for letting me back! 
I  Heart  Los Angeles Dodgers