Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
The server you were banned on (smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: GamerBrill

Reason for your ban: I was banned for X-ray
Who banned you: I got banned by Melaniebeedot
Why do you want to come back: I built so many projects on the server and  I would like to continue to playing on the server. My friends really want me back to help them get started and I enjoy helping them.

Why should you be unbanned: I learned that you shouldn't trust anyone and that X-ray is bad because it gives you unfair advantages over other players because you get better stuff faster. It also ruins the experience and fun of the game. also i was doing my chores and my cousin guessed my password and got into my account and turned on  x-ray and joined the server. X-ray is only legal when you're playing on a single-player worlds  or anarchy server because you make the rules, not anyone else and anarchy servers don't have rules but normal ones do. I didn't know what to do but I told another player. 

Please forgive me.

I know that if someone does something on your account you will be responsible like my cousin X-rayed. 

Please accept the appeal, I would be really thankful.  Smile

Copying someone else’s appeal word for word was probably an even worse idea than x-raying in the first place.

Appeal denied.