Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal for Dak0ta__
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp

Minecraft name: Dak0ta__

Reason for your ban: Grief at /warp diamonds

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned to continue helping people with their small projects and helping them improve their bases. I. also won't grief again and ill be more aware of the rules and what I'm doing.

Why do you want to come back: I really want to come back because I've done a lot on that server and I really want to get back in touch with my friends and continue to help people! 

Im very sorry for griefing!!I promise it won't happen again!

Hi, so the instructions say to copy and paste the format and then fill it out. Please update your appeal accordingly.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Also, I noticed you didn't mention anything about your grief or being sorry for it... i mean, your ''why you should be unbanned'' part says nothing about why i should let a griefer come back.

(03-08-2021, 11:00 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Hi, so the instructions say to copy and paste the format and then fill it out. Please update your appeal accordingly.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Also, I noticed you didn't mention anything about your grief or being sorry for it... i mean, your ''why you should be unbanned'' part says nothing about why i should let a griefer come back.

updated! I'm not sure about the whole code thingy but I just copied the box.

Alright.. so just to be clear, you can't take blocks from players' builds or warps without their permission.

Upon your return, you need to hand over the blocks you took from /warp diamond, which include:

2 lodestone
1 diamond block
1 diamond ore, or the diamonds you got from mining it

Give these items to any staff member online.

And please.. don't touch what doesn't belong to you.

You have been unbanned.