• SMP minecraft server *survival*
Minecraft name: 
  • GusseFlix
Reason for your ban: 
  • I was banned for using X-ray.
Who banned you: 
  • Melaniebeedoot
Why should you be unbanned: 
  • First of all, I am so sorry for breaking the worst rule of all, I am also very sorry for not being smart enough to foresee the consequence, of using a texture pack that makes it easier to find all the goodies. (basically x-ray). As you said "this better be good". X-ray does not only make it unfair for others, but it has also been a big "no go" for a lot of years of Minecraft history. 
  • Not only does x-raying make everything unfair, but it also affects the server and the players. The game should remain fair, and x-raying is the opposite of that. I apologies for being so blind not to see how stupid I was. I admit to using X-ray in the /warp res world, I also used it for a very little time in nether. I had actually deleted the texture pack right after I went afk yesterday, since I had decided to play the game as it is supposed to be played, but then I was maybe still gonna use it sometime later, so I think this was an eyeopener for me to never use it again.
  • X-ray is a bad thing, and mark my words. I will NEVER touch it again, since it will only cause me trouble. I know you have no reason to unban me, but i really think I can prove to you that I am not who you may think I am.
  • I feel like I deserve a second chance, since I have played on the server for more than 3 years, and as you may know, I recently came back to the server and started a big project. And I was stupid not to see that sometimes the easy way, is not the right way, but since I have learned so many new people to know, and established a good place in the server, I feel like you should give me another chance, I want to prove to you that I can do the right thing.
  • I had also planned on spending a lot of hours on the server, and I am also considering to buy vip2, in order to get the fly command, but enough of that. Basically I would love to spend a lot more time on your truly amazing server, and a lot more time with the totally awesome community that you have fabricated.
Why do you want to come back: 
  • As I said, I have a big project going on, and I have met a bunch of nice people, including staff. I also will never use x-ray again, since it's a filthy thing that will only result in a ban. There is no need to lie about that. 
  • I would also love to become a member of the staff one day, but it's gonna take a lot of work if I get unbanned of course. So please consider giving me a second chance, and I can prove to you that I can behave.
  • If you choose to unban me, which would be a true miracle. Then I will assure you that no matter how poor I get, I will never use x-ray, and I will go mine legit. You can even monitor me all you want, I wont go near x-raying again.
  • And I will never use an X-ray texture pack again! You have my word.
Kind regards
GusseFlix

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The fact that you have a history of 3 years with this server actually does not serve in your favor, because you should know better than say a newer player that x-ray is absolutely not tolerated here. As your ban message stated, "Zero Tolerance Policy!"

So here's your second chance you were asking for. Answer the following questions, and maybe then I'll consider your appeal. Again, this better be good.

1. If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

2. It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

3. How could x-raying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops? How could it affect the server economy over all?

(03-15-2021, 01:13 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: The fact that you have a history of 3 years with this server actually does not serve in your favor, because you should know better than say a newer player that x-ray is absolutely not tolerated here. As your ban message stated, "Zero Tolerance Policy!"

So here's your second chance you were asking for. Answer the following questions, and maybe then I'll consider your appeal. Again, this better be good.

1. If you're competing with someone else and win through cheating, is that fair to the other person?

2. It's difficult to find diamonds, and many players spend hours mining for them. How do you think they would feel if you suddenly have way more than them but haven't put the work in to get them?

3. How could x-raying and selling diamonds affect the owners of other shops? How could it affect the server economy over all?
1. No it is not fair at all, cheating is for the weak (me in this case). The fair player will always have good coming his/her way. Cheating is against rules, and rules makes everything fair for all parts. I myself like when things are fair, but I didn't think about the consequence of x-raying. And if by some miracle I get unbanned I will definitely play the game fair from now on, but no matter what happens, then I will walk out of here with a lesson learned.

2. I think most people would feel a lot of hate towards the person cheating, in this case (me). And they would feel that they had wasted their time, by playing the game fair. And all the effort they had put into finding their diamonds would seem wasted. Some might even go ahead and get x-ray themselves, which would then in a worst case scenario in a chain reaction. Also x-raying ruins the exciting part in finding the rare and shiny diamonds.

3. I will ruin the balance in the economy by earning diamonds faster than intended. As you say diamonds are rare, and therefore a lot of people are interested in buying them. And then I come here with my disgusting x-ray and ruin their whole reason with buying diamonds. Therefore i am ruining their experience, and if I had gone nuts with it I could have taken all the money from a poor guy trying to run a shop. its like supply and demand. If there is too much supplying of an item, the demand will get lower. The price of diamonds could fall alot, and therefore i would again ruin other peoples shops.

The 29 diamond blocks you sold to /warp illo have been retrieved and she has been given back her money.
The $13,050 you made from selling those diamond blocks has been subtracted from your /bal.
All other diamonds, diamond armor, diamond tools/weapons, netherite armor, netherite tools/weapons have been confiscated from your chests.

If you are caught x-raying again, or banned for any other reason, for that matter, you will likely remained banned and not given any more chances.

Consider this your lucky day.

(03-15-2021, 06:25 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: The 29 diamond blocks you sold to /warp illo have been retrieved and she has been given back her money.
The $13,050 you made from selling those diamond blocks has been subtracted from your /bal.
All other diamonds, diamond armor, diamond tools/weapons, netherite armor, netherite tools/weapons have been confiscated from your chests.

If you are caught x-raying again, or banned for any other reason, for that matter, you will likely remained banned and not given any more chances.

Consider this your lucky day.

understoood, thanks alot Angel