• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Passive Mob Growth
Hey guys,

I would like to suggest something but i'm unsure if we already have these or not. If there is, please let me know it would be useful.

Well, I was building a small interior aquarium and wanted to put a baby turtle in, but i realized it will eventually grow into an adult, which would not be spacious enough in an aquarium i built. 

Was wonder if VIP could have the ability to keep their beloved pets small/baby. Just like how we could avoid leaf decay or grass growth. 

I also like baby Llama and wolf, but yeah, they grow tho. 
However, i am usure if turtle eggs will hatch..i have not tried.. But still, this ability will be helpful for us to keep other pets remaining as baby.

Well, if its a dumb suggestion or idea, forgive me. 

So please advice!

Thanks

TheReem93

(03-17-2021, 06:18 PM)TheReem Wrote: Was wonder if VIP could have the ability to keep their beloved pets small/baby. Just like how we could avoid leaf decay or grass growth. 

However, i am usure if turtle eggs will hatch..i have not tried.. But still, this ability will be helpful for us to keep other pets remaining as baby.

While I'm unsure how plausible it is, or whether it's possible in the first place without commands, but this would be a neat thing to have. I know you can /summon animals with tags to (basically) never grow up, but to see a plugin/claimflag that does something similar would be interesting to see. 
(If not, maybe have it be a paid thing similar to invis item frames or custom armor stands? This seems like a better alternative and easier than finding a whole plugin for it imho)

Turtle eggs do hatch, just need to be loading the chunk - and they only hatch at night.

I remember talking about this with Mel and if there was a claim flag, like no ice form or no plant growth.

Sadly there are no options like this and from what I understand, the implications of introducing it would be hard. Do not think there are any know or up to day plugins for this.

(03-18-2021, 01:11 AM)TheDutyPaid Wrote: I remember talking about this with Mel and if there was a claim flag, like no ice form or no plant growth.

Sadly there are no options like this and from what I understand, the implications of introducing it would be hard. Do not think there are any know or up to day plugins for this.

That is saddening.  Sad