Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned for grief?
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: elephantz

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: elsio

Why should you be unbanned: To be honest i have no clue why i was banned, ive never griefed and when i
did accidently grief i replaced the block

Why do you want to come back: I havent played hometown for months and i want to see what everybody is
doing now.

Hello Elephantz, you created a major water grief in Warp startertown

in order for your ban appeal to be considered please answer the following questions

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
Everything is Panda

(03-30-2021, 01:26 AM)elsio Wrote: Hello Elephantz, you created a major water grief in Warp startertown

in order for your ban appeal to be considered please answer the following questions

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

No
I dont think so
No
Replace it
Dont grief anybodys build

Also, I had a chat with the owner of Startertown, Mello, and they said that they dont remember reporting it, And also im pretty sure i had /trust in startertown but im not entirely sure.

Hello Elephantz.

I discussed with other staff who agree that this appeal was done rather lazily without any effort or thought. Please resubmit this with detailed answer. Additionally the answer for no 4 is incorrect.

Also I would like to point out contacting reportee of the ban does not look good for your appeal, but since you did question the grief, refer to the image below which is the water grief you did.

[Image: DKrxoBQ.png]
Everything is Panda