• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Connect - Not White Listed
I attempted logging onto the server and I was unable to do so. I received a message that I was not "White Listed."

I was not notified by anyone that I was being banned.

However, I do know of one possible reason that could have caused an infraction.

Last night, or should I say very early this morning, I was AFKing for Iron. I should have stopped sooner than I did because I kept fading in and out while AFKing and collected the Iron and poppies that accumulated. Over the time there, I managed to get just over six stacks of Iron Blocks. However, because I was fading in and out, I did lose track of the amount of time that I was there. I cannot honestly say if I was only there for my allotted time of "One Hour" or if I went over this limit!

Judging by the fact that I have been locked out of the server, I can only assume that I have been banned. However, because I do not know the details of who may have done this to me, I unable to follow the proper way to request an appeal to this assumed ban.

This was not an intentional infraction of the server rules, just a lack of sound judgment and going to sleep when I was too tired to play and pay proper attention. 

I humbly apologize for my poor judgment and my resulting bad actions and request reconsideration to be considered access to this wonderful server once again.

Nuwrok

I don't think you are ban. They might be doing something to the Server at the moment. Only 3 people have been on the server. It also has said that I am not Whitelisted either.
It is what it is  Sleepy

(04-01-2021, 09:30 PM)PotatoLexi_03 Wrote: I don't think you are ban. They might be doing something to the Server at the moment. Only 3 people have been on the server. It also has said that I am not Whitelisted either.

Thanks for letting me know this

The server is closed for maintenance, when it's back up we'll do another announcement to let y'all know, no ETA atm.

Check out our discord, https://discord.gg/vtbcwuca

We more commonly post our announcements there in the #announcements channel.

Calm down buddy... Its just down for maintenance! lol

Big Grin 
(04-01-2021, 09:46 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote: The server is closed for maintenance, when it's back up we'll do another announcement to let y'all know, no ETA atm.

Check out our discord, https://discord.gg/vtbcwuca

We more commonly post our announcements there in the #announcements channel.

That's a relief. I was worried that I had inadvertently done something wrong and had been banned...lol

Lol reem as if you didn't instantly DM me when it went down asking what was wrong.

Bit, if you had been banned, it would say banned and why Wink