• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Small Old Builds Removal
I recently found out about and used the warp reclaim forum - to be able to use a warp from a long time inactive/banned player and wanted to suggest a similar idea for builds. Although the map is quite large and players "could always come back" there are many small builds/bases that probably took minimal effort to complete that take up/ "ruin" entire 100-200+ block areas/biomes. Or when active players are looking to expand sometimes there is a long-time inactive neighbor preventing them.

My suggestion is that at staff Discretion players be allowed to submit a request for any build that "took less than a day to complete" for a player inactive/banned for over 6 months and be allowed a chance to have it removed, under the condition that they will be using the land soon, or they are expanding their nearby main base - so people don't just randomly request a bunch of old builds.

I think this would give a lot of opportunities for pretty areas, biomes, and mountains to see some new life and for the servers, active players to not be punished by tiny builds neighbors built a year ago.

Thanks!

-Knicks4Ever

After much discussion within the staff team and several interrupting server events, we have decided to accept this proposal. Stand by for a forum post with guidelines and signup.