• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometown smp

Minecraft name: psyduck200

Reason for your ban: testing clay/gravel exploit seeing if other blocks would work with the exploit and not listening to an admin when they told me not to do it.

Who banned you: trekkieendermom

Why should you be unbanned: because I was testing a theory out and the mods said only gravel/clay and I thought to myself would other blocks work so I tried it to see if it would work with sand and I carried on even when the mods told me not to and I'm sorry that I disobeyed the mods and I am truly sorry and I will not do it again. also while doing so I also informed a mod telling them how this glitch/exploit worked on other blocks while even those I disobeyed the mod I still helped in a way by informing them its not only clay and gravel. Also this is my first offence I haven't had any warnings/conflicts with any mod/admin on this server before and I would like to come back to the server I understand what I did was stupid and I take full responsibility for the actions I have made and next time a mod/admin tells me not to do something ill listen to them and not do my own thing. I'm very sorry that I wasted the mods/admins time by doing what I did and I hope you could forgive me for my mistake and allow me to keep playing on the hometown server.

Why do you want to come back: as its a nice and peaceful server that I enjoy to play on also the people on the server are nice. also its a nice place to express myself also i love the events uber dose and the op items he gives out.

I understand you wanted to help, but you really should have listened to staff the first time. I told you if you wanted to test the technique, do so on your singleplayer world, not on Hometown. Please don't do this again. You've been unbanned.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]