Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperLooper ban appeal 2
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Survival

Minecraft name: SuperLooper5000

Reason for your ban: Breaking the rules and ignoring staff instructions

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I’m really sorry for griefing the warp by changing things. If I get unbanned I will never repeat anything and won’t break any rule.

Now I understand why it was bad and it was not nice for the rest of the players. I didn’t think about what I was doing. Now I understand that griefing a warp or anything or not following staff’s instructions and how it makes it unfair for other players to get things like for when I took more than I was allowed to take.

I didn’t think about anything I just did it for no reason. When I think about it I see that it was bad and disrespectful. When I also think about saying I was bored I then thought that
I should’ve thought through what I was doing. I did just not think about it.

Now I’ve really understood the rules. Won’t be repeated.

Anyways I hope I can get unbanned from the server. If not I understand why and that I did wrong. Then I understand that I don’t deserve to be on the server.// Looper

Why do you want to come back: I thought I could come away with those things but I was wrong now I see what great staff members there are here because they look out for rule breakers and help the community. The community was wonderful and nice same with the staff team.

This server whould have been no better without the staff that work hard on the server now.
I see that the community is nice because of the wonderful staff teams hard work and respect
to everyone. I’m sorry

Alright. We'll give you a second chance. Please be sure to read the rules at the public warps you use and use them properly, additional building in or around the warps is considered grief.