Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server I was banned on (SMP): Hometown MC

MC name: camdyn_shea_12

Reason for my ban: Theft

Who banned me: Rowebot

Why I should be unbanned: I don't know Rowbot and I don't even know what I stole, if I stole something.

Why I want to come back: I really like this server and I was having a lot of fun with my friends and fellow people of my neighborhood.

Thank you for reading and replying to this message. I am sorry for any inconvenience I MAY have caused and I hope to be unbanned soon. I am trying to make peace with Rowbot. If I somehow really did steal something, I hope if I become unbanned, I can return the item and give 20 dollars to Rowbot for whatever I stole, if it really was stolen. Thanks for reading, please reply soon, and I hope to see everyone on Hometown MC once again.

https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
/Rowebot

Thanks for reading this appeal. I would like you to read the appeal again now that I have fixed it. If by chance I really did steal something, I would write a new appeal saying what I did was wrong and I would have written what I should have done instead. Hopefully this is just a big misunderstanding and you will unban me. Once I get back on the server, if I do, I will give you what you stole back and I will pay a $20 fine. If I didn't steal something, I will tell you honestly. I will not lie about what I did. Thank you for reading this message and hopefully you will reply soon. Thanks!

No inconvenience -- outright theft and grief with your housemate, 7IndyGirl, in the town you live in. You were both banned.

KittyCorn_20 called me over for grief to item frames -- checking the logs found that they had been removed and replaced without the item on them. Logs show you had removed one from the store at ground level, while 7Indygirl removed and replaced 2. At the rooftop cafe across the street, you removed and replaced 5 while 7indygirl removed and replaced 1. You also took a wool backing to get at 3 two-high wall hangings and put dirt down in front of the signs.
/Rowebot