Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was banned for griefing
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Devlinnz

Reason for your ban: grieving

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: Yes I was griefing but igs only because I thought that the place I was griefing wasn't occupied but yes I know it was wrong

Why do you want to come back: It's a great server   And don't worry I won't grief anymore I mean I just went to that place because I just started and gad rushed through the rules at the start but thank you guys anyway

Building too close to an existing build though the player may have given you permission. Writing "you suck" incised on their lawn, classy. Maybe the two of you were having fun. Giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Raiding at least two nearby builds with no signs of abandonment -- not what you are saying above.

Raiding an active market full of stores being advertised regularly and doing 100's of blocks of damage including taking wall hangings which seem to be the ones at your place. Sorry, I don't believe you.

Appeal denied. Find another server.
/Rowebot

(04-08-2016, 11:33 PM)Rowebot Wrote: Building too close to an existing build though the player may have given you permission.  Writing "you suck" incised on their lawn, classy.  Maybe the two of you were having fun.  Giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Raiding at least two nearby builds with no signs of abandonment -- not what you are saying above.

Raiding an active market full of stores being advertised regularly and doing 100's of blocks of damage including taking wall hangings which seem to be the ones at your place.  Sorry, I don't believe you.

Appeal denied.  Find another server.

I'm an sincerely sorry yes I did do all of those thing but I can repair them and give back all stolen items and some extra in return but please could you give me one more chance please and I promise you this won't ever happen again

Given the level of damage you did, the blatant disregard for rules (you had to understand the rules well enough to get through the tutorial), and your skimpy short appeal where you started off lying about "wasn't occupied", no chances.

Appeal denied. Find another server.
/Rowebot

locking thread
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]