Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Star 
server you were banned on SMP : hometown

minecraft name : tecenda

reason for ban: grief 

who banned you :melaniebeedot

Why should get unbanned: I stole things from a shulker that i did not realize i wasn't allowed to take , i saw the sign not to touch and i thought it was just the giant pillar, i am terrible sorry i didn't realize Sad 

why do u want to come back : i really enjoyed this server and i played it all the time for the short period i was in it. I have been creating a book store and would like to finish the 79 pages on 6 more books <3 

i realize that stealing is bad and not acceptable on this server .I apologize 

(06-22-2021, 08:02 PM)tecenda Wrote: server you were banned on SMP : hometown

Why should get unbanned: I stole things from a shulker that i did not realize i wasn't allowed to take , i saw the sign not to touch and i thought it was just the giant pillar, i am terrible sorry i didn't realize Sad 

why do u want to come back : i really enjoyed this server and i played it all the time for the short period i was in it. I have been creating a book store and would like to finish the 79 pages on 6 more books <3 

Is this the full truth?

(06-23-2021, 06:20 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote:

Is this the full truth?

what I have said is truthful I am deeply sorry for what I have done.

(06-23-2021, 08:39 PM)tecenda Wrote:
(06-23-2021, 06:20 PM)melaniebeedot Wrote:

Is this the full truth?

what I have said is truthful I am deeply sorry for what I have done.

When I ask "Is this the full truth?" I am asking if you have admitted to everything you have done or if you have left out anything, thereby giving you an opportunity to amend your previous statement and add anything else you may have neglected to mention.

So either you are skirting my question by replying "what I have said is truthful I am deeply sorry for what I have done." or

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=16796095]

You admit only to stealing from the shulker box, which you claim you did not realize you weren't allowed to take from, despite acknowledging that you saw the sign stating "Do Not Touch", claiming you thought the sign only applied to the giant pillar [of diamond blocks that the shulker box sits on.]

[Image: sPGPmsJ.png]

However, you failed to mention that you also stole diamond blocks from the giant pillar itself

[Image: CSWBrjK.png]

Probably because you thought you would get away with it after covering back up the entrance

[Image: ltV3HlU.png]

So I'm curious, if you thought the Do Not Touch sign only applied to the giant pillar, then what's your excuse for taking these?