Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was banned
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTownMc

Minecraft name: Coekienomster

Reason for your ban: X-Ray, Evasion of ban

Who banned you: Illogical, Melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I was an idiot, now and a year ago. I thought that I would be soooo cool if I x-Rayed. I regret everything I did. I played on an alt to get the joy this server gives you. If I ever cheat again screw me. I deserve it. If I dont get unbanned so be it. It was my fault for X-Raying. The 2 accounts I was banned on are: UwU_mrpoopoo (Now broodman) and Coekienomster.

Why do you want to come back: The staff are amazing and the people who play on it are even better. I understand that I broke 2 rules, one of them was idiotic and the other was also stupid but cant you understand why I did it. You guys have one of the best survival servers. If I don't get unbanned atleast give my stuff away and give the white shulker in my base to the person I was suppose to secret santa for. You can drain the items I have on both acc. Just please. Don't do this to me. I lost this server once and I don't want to lose it again...

These are separate offenses on separate accounts and therefore require separate appeals.

Done