• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Profound1_1

Reason for your ban: I have been banned for grief by taking the netherite, diamond, gold, iron, and emerald blocks from the rank info area, specifically the beacon tutorial area, because it wasn't blocked from the players so I took the opportunity to take what was there and that was wrong. I shouldn't have done that and wont do it again.

Who banned you: DoxNotch

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I like the server very much, even though I started like a week ago, the server is one of my favorites. I wont do anything like that again and if I do I'll won't make another appeal to waste your guy's time. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to keep on playing because before I grieved I was just having fun making my base and adding more to it. I want to got back mining because it's fun, finding all the ores and blocks. I understand if I don't get unbanned. Take everything I have like the balance, my player, enderchest, regular chests, claims, anything that can help me get back on the server.

This might hurt my appeal but I just want to say this. the reason I did this was because the block weren't locked and some blocks were already broken from a player that was there before I was, I just took it further. I'm not going to blame the server like saying "well the admins didn't do their jobs right and they should get kicked off staff," I just want to say that they should've locked the blocks in the beacon area before someone takes them like I did. It's still my fault for doing that but the staff should've been a little more thorough.

We have a few warps that aren't protected and they serve to sort out which players will take things that aren't theirs and which ones will. Even if another player's build is abandoned or left unclaimed, you are not allowed to alter it in any way. I've unbanned you and wiped your inventory. I trust that this time around you'll gather your own gear instead of taking it from our tutorials. Welcome back to Hometown.