• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote Count & Tokens are Off
The last few times that I have voted, both my vote and token counts have been off.

Saturday's afternoon vote did not either not give a token or Sunday's early morning (5) votes only gave me a total of 3 tokens. Between the two, I received 4 tokens. I had plenty of room in my inventory and I spelled my name, Nuwrok, correctly. My vote count was off by one point, at least.

I had a repeat happen with the Sunday afternoon vote and early Monday morning's (5) votes. Between the two, I only received four tokens. 

This time, I checked my starting vote count (163) with my Monday morning votes. I ended up two votes short (166). I even double-checked while writing this and the final count remains the same approximately 40 minutes after voting.

One possible issue with Monday morning's vote, there was a server reset while I was voting, which ended up booting me while voting on Minecraft-MP. 

I hope that this issue can be straightened out real soon.

It's rare but if you do vote while the server is restarting, you will not receive a token. To my understanding.

For the month of May, I have not had any issue with voting, either while being online or off.

The problem continues...

Day Four: MInecraftServers.org is this morning's problem site. I started voting at approximately 12:50 AM EST. Everything was working fine until I cast my fifth and final vote for this round. They confirmed my vote, as usual. However, Enjin and HT both failed to register the vote.

This is getting really frustrating!

While I say that this is day four, it is quite possible that this has been occurring well beyond these four days. Most of the time I vote without being logged on HT. Therefore, this problem could have been going on much longer.

By the way, thank you to the Staff member that corrected my vote count on Enjin for May.

While I was online this morning, I did notice another player voting multiple times. Oddly enough, there were only four votes recorded. I find it odd that someone would vote multiple times and somehow miss their fifth vote!

On the 5th link, do you exit the page quickly after voting? That has been an issue for some in the past.

No, I kept the pages of all five sites open for well over an hour. During this time, I checked multiple times to see if the vote count and the vote tokens would be updated.

I even wrote my follow up report of this problem a very long time before finally giving up and closing out the five pages.

I make it a practice of checking the vote count before closing the pages. However, I don’t always check it before starting to vote.

The vote count displayed on the Enjin site is not something we as staff can correct.

Going forward, please send a /mail to melaniebeedot when you experience a missing vote so that I may investigate further into the server logs and keep track of which sites aren't working so we can try and troubleshoot and resolve this issue.