• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Welp)
Apologies for the delayed response... we were having some technical difficulties with our forums the last few days.

Ok, so, you claim the reason it looked like  you were x-raying is because your bad wifi spiked, and the diamonds you had just found were lagged back into place, so you would remember roughly where that was, and "gigadrill" in that "rough location".

I imagine you're probably referring to this area here where you were beacon mining ~3 days ago:

[Image: iqY6MS0.png]

Barrelling through everything at y 8-12, or "gigadrilling" as you so call it, is a very common technique and can often result in a productive mining trip. 

I can see a few spots where you might claim you headed towards a "rough location" where you remember you had just found some ores that got lagged back into place, like here:

[Image: ZD7wyNo.png]

Or here:

[Image: wLbI8dn.png]

Or here:

[Image: RsjeAiV.png]

Which look awfully suspicious at first glance, but lets just go with your explanation for now.

So I waited until you mined some more the next day to see if it was still suspicious looking.

This was an odd spot, you seemed to have suddenly mined down below your gigadrill area and straight to diamonds:

[Image: WxJjPhY.png]

And then from there you tunneled very nice and straight east with a sharp turn south and straight into more diamonds:

[Image: jUiTDG9.png]

And then from there you tunnel directly southeast straight to more diamonds:

[Image: 4xB6KcC.png]

From there you dropped into another player's 25 day old strip mine and then tunneled into the wall straight to 2 more patches of diamonds:

[Image: fL0RC27.png]

I'm not sure how this is ''gigadrilling in a rough location'' anymore...

I also looked back through your past diamond breaks before 3 days ago. 

It seems you joined our server about 4.5 days ago, and within 4 hours of joining, you tunneled straight down from the surface to diamonds, and then zig zagged over to more diamonds:

[Image: g9GLhVu.png]

Another cave you zig zagged down and then tunneled straight down into, quite fortunately, and found diamonds right at the end of one of the branches hidden behind a solid wall of stone:

[Image: dHt99Sv.png]

So you see, I'm having a hard time applying your "bad wifi spiking" "gigadrilling in a rough location" logic to all of the diamonds you found. 

Perhaps you can try again and help me understand.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal (Welp) - by AlphaRussian - 07-31-2021, 06:47 PM
RE: Ban Appeal (Welp) - by melaniebeedot - 08-02-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: Ban Appeal (Welp) - by AlphaRussian - 08-03-2021, 05:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal (Welp) - by UberDeathBunny - 08-03-2021, 05:59 PM