• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Welp)
I Had tried something that I had saw on the Mumbo Jumbo YT channel, where you deepen the giga drill mine, so you find more diamonds,  but this was when i started having large wifi spike, so i just noted down all of the coordinates of any diamonds that I had found then, so I could go pick them up later after the spike was over, same thing happened with the 2 diamonds in the wall that i had found, I had gigadrilled, unknowingly parallel to the strip mine, and found the diamonds, of which i had also labeled down the coords earlier, so once I had found the strip mine, i used it to my advantage to get to the diamonds. and as for the one where i was 4 hours into the server, I was trying the new mining technique which i found out earlier, where you create 2 stripmines at different Y levels, going in seperate directions, allowing for the most optimum coverage of a small area, which is what I did here, but once the lag set in again, it was much easier to just mine directly to the top set of diamonds because i just passively remember which number of the strips im up to and how far out they were. usually being 5 blocks as to not over do anything.
(how do you post an image, i recreated the type of strip mine that i mean in creative, and labelled the locations with diamond blocks.)
And the part with the cave, I was playing with my friend in the same room, but on a different server, on which he had used the logical thinking of "if you cant see diamonds, you can just mine 1 block out in every place, and the odds of you finding diamonds is very large" which just basically means, you might always be 1 block away from diamonds you cant see. So i quickly logged onto the server, because it had worked WAY to well for him, and went into a cave to see his point. and I kid you not, SOMEHOW 2 blocks in, I had already found diamonds, so I owe those diamonds to him. the main reason i never sued that method further on , is because i realised it would mean you would have to be super lucky to find more diamonds, and im pretty sure my luck for the week had run out right then and there.
Furthermore, I cant open the default Minecraft launcher, because it either gives me an error message, or just doesn't open, meaning that I had been using Badlion the whole time, and im 80% sure that you cant use xray in since with Badlion/BAC...
And thanks for the response, I understand the technical difficulties that were happening, because i nearly had a damn heart attack in the morning when I had logged on, seeing that I was banned from the forums.
(Some of these thing are in a different order, so sorry about that)
Thanks!
AlphaRussian

*Edit - Found how to post an image*
*Edit 2 - Didnt Work*

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal (Welp) - by AlphaRussian - 07-31-2021, 06:47 PM
RE: Ban Appeal (Welp) - by melaniebeedot - 08-02-2021, 08:03 PM
RE: Ban Appeal (Welp) - by AlphaRussian - 08-03-2021, 05:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal (Welp) - by UberDeathBunny - 08-03-2021, 05:59 PM