Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoops
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Suunzy

Reason for your ban: Phallic Build

Who banned you: Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned: Ngl I am an idiot a lot of the time and make mistakes often, this was one of the times. I thought it was funny and was going to destroy it once we were done having a laugh. I'm really sorry and didn't realise it was a bannable offense, so if u unban me I will be sure to read over the rules so nothing like this happens again thanks

Why do you want to come back: I haven't been on the server long and have been having an amazing time with everyone and I really don't want that to come to an end because of one stupid thing I did, hope u understand.

One of the very first rules you see when you join the server is this one:

"#11 Do not build any inappropriate builds, you will be banned"

Your build was ... rather inappropriate, to say the least, and definitely not one that is welcome on this server. Building machines of this type and tping others to it is not ok (the build itself isn't ok on its own, but the inviting of others to it emphasizes the contravention of it to our rules). Along with the fact that your contraption was tasteless to the extreme, it also impeded our redstone rule preventing spammy repeating circuits. Your appeal was apologetic enough, but I'm going to ask a few questions to make you understand. I'm not going to enforce any minimum length, so long as your responses adequately answer the queries.

1.) Why do we not allow builds of this nature?
2.) What have you learned from this experience?
3.) How can I be sure this won't happen again?

1) The server disallows obscene builds such as that one as not only can it be offensive to others but I understand that children play this game I highly doubt they wanna say any of that stuff

2) I’ve learned not to be such an idiot and actually think before I do things. I hope I can move past this and abide by the rules in the future

3) You can be sure this will not happen again due to the fact that I have far too much fun on the server to do anything stupid enough to get banned again.

Once again I would like to apologise for my stupidity as I really can be an idiot sometimes...

Very well. You have been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.