• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal
#1: What do you have to say in reply to what I mentioned above? Do you agree? Disagree? Elaborate.
First and foremost I am sorry to the person who I was rude to mentioned above. I agree, I have been rude to people in the community by getting pissed over stuff Like the "Second Instance" mentioned above. I have already tried to understand that people have a life out of Minecraft and I'll make sure to maintain not trying to be threatening to players. Moving on to the "First Instance" It was an inside joke which I know [redacted] was kind of pissed after some time but I promise I'll stop making the stupid jokes I make around the community. I know there is a certain line you shouldn't cross and I'll make sure not to cross that line.

#2: What did you learn from this ban? 
I have learned not to call people offensive names, be rude to people because they have a life out of Minecraft, not to bicker with staff and most importantly I will get in contact with staff immediately If I feel like I have done something wrong or when I think I need help.

#3: Why do we ask consent before calling players certain names?
To make sure that the opposition is fine and not being hurt by what we call them.

#4: How can I be sure you won't be an issue in the future?
I won't do this mistake again as I have gotten a punishment of a Ban and I promise this lesson was not only for Minecraft but I take it as a Life lesson to apply in real life and of course, will be applying it every game I go.

#5: Is there anything you want to say to the community as a whole? Specifically towards the players you've snapped at/insulted? The instance I showed above was not the only one I have witnessed.

I am sorry for all the issues I caused. I know it was pretty stupid of me to do such a thing. And I promise once I am back, I'll be that nice guy that everyone likes to have in the community. I apologize for all my acts and words.

I also want to add, I also want to apologize to all the staff members with who I have had issues in the past. I know I haven't been nice but I'll make sure to change for good.
- RedHaseeb

Messages In This Thread
RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-21-2021, 01:57 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 09-21-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-21-2021, 06:15 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 09-21-2021, 07:36 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-21-2021, 07:40 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 09-22-2021, 02:04 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-22-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 09-22-2021, 04:24 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by RedHaseeb - 09-22-2021, 04:30 AM
RE: RedHaseeb's Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 09-22-2021, 09:25 AM