Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: strawbaeby8648

Reason for your ban: grief/ rule ignorance 

Who banned you: nether_ruler

Why should you be unbanned: when I believed I've remembered and understood the rules I was wrong in terms of grief and land claim. although it's been a minute since being on the server it's no excuse to not go back and reread the rules which case ill remember to go back and learn them again.

Why do you want to come back:  I've made a lot of progress in hometown, the community seems tight and admins are helpful and kind and its an atmosphere I've become attached to and is not worth losing over grief

I'm going to be completely honest with you: I did not understand that at all.

Do you know why you got banned? Aside from the obvious blanket of "grief," do you know what it is exactly that you did grief? The way your appeal is worded makes me think that you've got 0 clue at all as to why you were banned.

you're right it does sound a little too vague, I thought it was okay to break a beacon just because they looked abandoned and in unclaimed land, which I was wrong to do so.

Better. I appreciate the reflection and acknowledgment of what you did and why it was wrong. I'm going to ask you a few questions to better make sure you understand. Please answer them to the best of your ability.

1. What did you learn from this ban?
2. How can I be sure this won't happen again?
3. Why do we not allow players to do what you did?

1. to double-check the rules before interfering with other peoples property and to respect their property regardless of their activity
2. to respect peoples property and not grief period
3. this is not allowed because it is common decency to not do such things, especially when players have the potential to return

Very well. You have been unbanned by the time this reply is posted. Welcome back to HomeTown.