• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Plugin
Okay, so recently I was promoted to Experienced, and I was given access to /pet horse. This worked for a while, and then a few weeks later we updated to 1.9, and the plugin was broken and removed. I have been told by Frost that we're gonna' get another pet plugin, but nothing's happened for a while. 

I'm NOT rushing anyone, or telling you guys to hurry up, I'm just stating that I am one person waiting for another plugin, and there could be more. Just a request that all features removed when 1.9 came along are restored or partially changed.

Ignore the bad wording, I'm not used to typing up a bunch of words that are going to be seen on the internet.

Sincerely, Chicken.
-Chicky

It's just bugged, Should be fixed soon though!
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

It has been bugged many times, i hope itll be fixed permanetly soon
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Ill try to get a new pet plugin soon

Ty all for replying
-Chicky

it's back

Sry for ranting so much, i just need some transport...

Reading above, you can see that yeah, the plugin was added, and yeah, it works fine. I'm not sure if this is an issue on my end or a glitch, but it's kinda weird: Whenever I get on a pet horse, i put a saddle on, and ride around, it works just fine. But after a while i get to a place where chunks aren't loaded. if i ride through i lag out. If i get off my horse, i am moved back to the place where i originally got on the horse. I guess maybe i am going too fast and the server doesn't know that i moved? I'm really not sure what to do.

Thanks, Chicken.
-Chicky