• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Jerseys3315 (was UccHasAutism when I was banned)

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): x-ray/exploiting

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I wasn't x-raying nor exploiting, though I did mistakenly say it was an "exploit." I was using the clay-diamond trick where you use clay patches to find diamonds. I'm not sure how this is x-ray since you're only using simple math and naturally generated terrain to find diamonds. If this is unallowed, so should the entity counter, pi-chart in f3, etc. It can be done on a completely vanilla client without any modifications. However, I understand why you don't want to allow this method so I will stop doing it if I am unbanned. I'll also turn in any diamonds I found with the method.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because when I played, the server was fun and the community was friendly. I sincerely apologize for using the clay-diamond trick and I assure you I will not use it again.

We've decided as a staff team to give you another chance since it seems you genuinely did not know that we don't allow this technique to find diamonds.

Please note that the new technique using lapis veins to find diamonds is also disallowed.

I have confiscated all of your diamonds and diamond wares and your balance has been reset to $0 as per our x-ray policy.

Welcome back.

Alright, thanks.