• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban Appeal "Update"
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown Discord

Minecraft name: Nickel

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Disrespect/ignorance of staff

Who banned you: @discordstaff

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I've learned from the past, not to portray the actions I've done in general chat and for that I apologize and learned to keep private matters out of general discord. I shouldn't argue with staff or cause drama in the discord at all and should've messaged DM's (if they didn't have me blocked) if I had any concerns, therefore I won't no longer take those actions. For now on I will either keep things more civil or better yet move on and start new. The way I acted was uncalled for and abnormal for my behavior and for that, again, I'm really sorry.

Why do you want to come back: I miss the vibe of the server, I have a lot of friends on the server and I still need to post more animal pics, outdoor/nature pics and maybe a short skate clip every now and then  Smile

Heyo. I volunteered to review your ban from here on out. It’s not common to get the old guard involved, but this is a unique situation. To start off, each staff-member is different. I tend to be more lenient depending on the situation. That being said, Nether is allowed to be more demanding. However, there’s a history between you two, so it was in everyone’s interest to get a different party to arbitrate. Now, I am at work still at this time, so I’ll be responding sporadically.

To start, do you recognize any of these players?
YuriDeRidder_
LittleKitten53
InfernoClaw6
Karnival1
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

No I do not know them nor recognize those usernames

Well, they all have three things in common. For one, they're all banned--I banned them. Secondly, they all decided their time was best spent starting petty arguments with staff and causing drama. Finally, I cite these players as examples of why it's in people's best interest not to cause drama, especially with the staff-team. Now, I generally only require lengthy appeals for cheaters on the server and chat issues are minor in comparison. I'm gonna unban you after posting this--I'm taking your word on the whole new start thing. I hope you're being truthful and bury the hatchet on whatever issues you have, or we'll figuratively bury you and use your name on that list.

You have a great new year. ^-^
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Thank you so much, how I acted was not how I usual act towards people, people tend to like poking the bear (at me) and that's how I react in such situation. It won't happen again Big Grin

also, discord link is expired too

The one in this thread works for me?
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2047

In any case, if it doesn’t, here’s another invite link. It expires in 7 days
https://discord.gg/rAEzvpuc