okey
yes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ragokyo Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Ragokyo

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Sedition. Appeal your ban at http://www.hometownmc.com/forums, it better be really good.

Who banned you: The entire staff team

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): If I stay banned, who's going to restock /warp daddies?

Why do you want to come back:

Never have I ever intended to disrupt the harmony of the Minecraft community on Hometown, but if I did, I'm
gonna start by expressing my sincere apologies if my actions were misconstrued. Please
give me a chance to clarify the situation and provide context for my actions:
you, the moderation team, are entrusted with maintaining peace on Hometown. I do not doubt that. But
up until today, I was under the impression that I have been a passive player, and never had to write an appeal for organized rebellion.
Never would I knowingly engage in activities promoting sedition within Minecraft. I must have been mistaken for someone else. Despite this, I'm
gonna assure you of my commitment to abiding by the rules and regulations.
Let me assure you that my intentions were never malicious.
You, the moderators, play a vital role in maintaining a positive gaming environment.
Down the line, I hope you will accept my appeal, and have my unbanning be swift.

Thank you for your consideration.