• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All of HomeTown Mapped!
Hey yall! I flew around both overworlds to create map images of everything, so I just wanted to say that if yall wanna download it I have it here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing Some of the files, especially the less-zoomed levels, are super huge so be warned!

Each map comes in 5 zoom levels, from 0-4. These are the same as the vanilla map zooms, so going from 1 block = 1 pixel at zoom 0, up to 1 chunk = 1 pixel at zoom 4.

Also, if you want a specific area/build mapped or cropped, let me know and I'll put the image in the requests folder with your ign in the name! Just comment in this thread or ping me on discord :3

If there's interest I might do other dimensions too!

I also mapped it with options that I thought looked the prettiest (mapping the bottom of the ocean for example), but it isn't exactly how vanilla minecraft maps do it, so pixel map art sometimes doesn't look the exact same. I'm lookin into a way to find a way to change it to look vanilla without having to re-map the whole thing Big Grin If you want to request something in the vanilla look, just let me know! I'll find a way to do it somehow :3

P.S. If you're curious, I'm using Journeymap 5.8.0
[Image: EqmgSFH.jpg] yeehaw [Image: 461sXY0.jpg]