• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Hello! I just wanted to start over with my ban appeal. I was initially aggravated about the ban, because I had no idea what I had done to be banned, and since then I've been very busy with schoolwork which has been piling up. However, here is my full ban appeal in the correct format:

Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP server

Minecraft name: Skoliro

Reason for your ban: "Banned by DK for grief"

Who banned you: Your DK

Why should you be unbanned: I understand that I apparently did something against the rules, which I am truly sorry about. However, the ban text was rather vague as I personally don't recall every griefing anyone on this server. I really do think griefing is wrong and I would never do so myself. I profusely apologize for whatever I did do, and if an explanation could be provided by DK as to exactly why I was banned I could offer an explanation and/or further apology.

Why do you want to come back: As I've said before, I really enjoy the community you have here on Hometown. Everyone is exceedingly nice and the community is a very welcoming place. I've put many hours into the server, and have donated a total of 45 dollars to its further development. I'm heavily invested in the server at this point, and I would see it as a huge shame to never come back.

I will patiently await your reply. Have a nice day, and I hope to see you back on the server quite soon!

[Image: 28mh6b5.png]

Does this jog your mind?
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Does it say how long ago it happened? I honestly don't remember. If it was a while ago, it may have been when I had just joined the server and was trying to get started. I'm assuming the logs show that I removed the iron and gold blocks and I guess I did at some point, no use arguing with facts. I honestly don't remember doing so but I sincerely apologize for it. I would be happy to destroy items from my personal ore chests equal to the amount removed in the picture. I am very sorry for any inconvenience I caused.

you are unbanned.