• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheezywheezy0 Ban Appeal, round 2
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com (smp)

Minecraft name: cheezywheezy0

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): X-ray banned

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why you should be unbanned: Alright, I'm back. I did absolutely nothing wrong. You have no solid evidence. I've never touched a website that allowed me to download X-ray. You can take my armor. You can take my elytra. But you can't ban an innocent man. I'm willing to reset all my progress on the server if it means getting back in. I'm sick of staring at that "You have been banned" screen. Do what you will with this message. If you reject my message, I'll give you even more reasons to unban me.

Why do you want to come back: I love this server. I miss it quite a bit, and was falsely banned. I'd like you to look over the evidence multiple times and realize. I have friends on this wonderful server and would be delighted to be unbanned. 

The evidence was already given to you. You x-rayed and I am not going to have the staff wasting their time arguing with you over this as they have more important things to do. When you are ready to own up to what you have done you can appeal again.

APPEAL DENIED
[Image: keez3aZ.png]