• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Splat Contest! Elytra Race
Star 
Hello folks, 

As a part of Hometown's 9th anniversary event, I am proud to announce that I'm bringing back  the Elytra tournament.

CONTEST ENTRY CLOSES JUNE 30, 2022

Prizes:

1st: Custom made UNBREAKABLE  ELYTRA - This elytra will have armor value (same as diamond chestplate), protection 4, and thorns 3

2nd: Custom made UNBREAKABLE ELYTRA - This elytra will have protection 4 and thorns 3

3rd: Custom made UNBREAKABLE ELYTRA  - This elytra will have protection 4

EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES WILL GET A SPECIAL ELYTRA AS A GIFT!!!

Rules:
It's a head to head race to the finish, but the races will not be timed. After each round of eliminations, the difficulty will increase. The first round will take place on the green course, then the next round will be on the yellow course, then orange and finally red.

No disguises!
No Fly!
Fireworks on red course only
when racing do not use WASD or spacebar, if you move after you land, your score for the landing will be disqualified

Scoring: 
5 points for every ring you pass through 
10 points for landing first (at finish)
2-5 points depending on where you land
10 points for passing through the bonus ring

How to enter:
It's simple, just reply "count me in!" and your in game name to this thread. If for some reason you can't use forums, you can contact me directly via in game mail (DeaDCorE) or discord DeaDCorE#1249

FAQ:
I don't own an elytra, can I still enter? Yes! contact DeaDCorE (or another staff member) and i will provide you with an unbreakable elytra to practice/compete with. However you will have until 1 week after the tournament to return this elytra. The penalty for failure to return the loaner elytra is having your balance set to $-1000000 until you return it.

Are we allowed to use fireworks? only on the red course

I am not good / my computer isn't good enough to use elytra is there another way to participate?  Yes, I need people to help judge whether both players pass through each ring. There will be an awesome secret gift for those who help judge. Reply to this thread with your minecraft ign and "i want to help"

What are the prizes? Elytras see above

I'm confused about what route to take can you show me? Yes i can give you /fly temporarily so i can show you the proper route. 

skylarwojc

Yoo count me in! Time to show off some sweet moves >:] (GaydeToast)

candiland22576

I want To help
IceDogLucas
May 9 will be 4 years

Im know Im late but if I can enter Id love to!
Username is Oshakai
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

RusnCKaptn

banditqueen

Also, I'd like to help judge!

EDIT: since the tournament date has changed and it conflicts with my schedules, I won't be able to help judge on that day.

Ragokyo