• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheezywheezy0 Ban Appeal, round 2.5
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Cheezywheezy0

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): X-ray banned

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I was wrong in lying about X-raying. In truth, I had used X-ray, but soon realized what I had done. Downloading X-ray in the first place was a mistake. It was not worth it. I have lied so much and would like to correct my ways. I have already deleted the X-ray client from my computer and promise that any diamonds I find in the future will be earned honestly. I'm sorry for all the time you (The staff team) wasted reading my arguments. I hope to return to this server as a new man. X-ray is wrong, and granted me an advantage I should not have had.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown is a very comforting server with very nice members. If I could come back to the Minecraft server and be part of the community again, it would be absolutely wonderful. I've changed since my ban. I hope you can give me a chance to prove it to you.

Since the time you were banned, your case has been reviewed by all of the staff team and even new members to the team.

From the very start you were adamant that you have not used X-ray including saying this in general discord channel and your last appeal before this one.

While we as a team accept your confession, we feel this is more of a way to manipulate your way back on the server.

Appeals for X-ray are allowed and as a team we talk about them and the players character, as quite some time has passed and your continued stance that you were innocent even with the evidence against you.

Staff team has come to the verdict that you can no longer be a part of the server.

We wish you the best of luck finding a new server.