Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strawhatfamus Banned Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: strawhatfamus

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): x-ray

Who banned you: TheDutyPaid

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Think I was banned for using x-ray by TheDutyPaid. With all respect, I'm trying to justify that I didn't use x-ray. Think I just gathered about 20 diamonds and I need just like a few more to make myself a full diamond set with about 6 iron pickaxes. And I just got my way down to -59 and started my branch mine before I was banned. I'm not sure if there's a way to justify I didn't use x-ray but I'm trying to claim that this might be an honest mistake. I understand if there is no justification for this or I can somehow prove my client is clean. Also, I do understand and support that the admins are actively banning players who are using x-rays as i surmise that this is unfair to other players especially those who are tyring to open shops.

Why do you want to come back: I haven't played for a long time, and I recently decided to pick it up in my free time. I just recently joined the server and spent maybe about 2-3 hours (excluding AFK time while farming). It seemed like a very nice and welcoming community and I'm sure my friends would enjoy joining me. Hope all is well. Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well you do use x-ray and here is why.

This is your tunnel system.
[Image: D4sO7Od.png]

Nothing wrong with mining down in steps but lucky I guess you mined into a wall and found diamonds.
[Image: LcMidn2.png]

This is your next diamond hit, again off into the wall.
[Image: ZQpnTMp.png]

On to your third hit your steps did lead to some but the ones behind deepslate on the right?
[Image: 34qs7v7.png]

A "lucky" gold find?
[Image: i6sZEvo.png]

or a "lucky" diamond find? I think not.
[Image: 4ecThwF.png]

As for the branch mine you started, you could not resist that single block under your feet
[Image: 2O9jW6X.png]

I also watched you trying to work out why you could not break the bedrock you could not see.

Appeal denied